RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Plug-in-convmatrix and INT32ARRAY

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Plug-in-convmatrix and INT32ARRAY Dommett, David W CTR USAF AFRL/HEC 21 May 13:14
  Plug-in-convmatrix and INT32ARRAY saulgoode@flashingtwelve.brickfilms.com 21 May 17:01
Dommett, David W CTR USAF AFRL/HEC
2007-05-21 13:14:44 UTC (almost 17 years ago)

Is it possible to call plug-in-convmatrix from a Scheme script? The 10th parameter needs to be an INT32ARRAY however I don't know how to create one of these in Scheme. If I try something like a float array I just get an error message stating that it is the wrong type. "cons-array" only accepts string, byte, double and lisp as types.

saulgoode@flashingtwelve.brickfilms.com
2007-05-21 17:01:52 UTC (almost 17 years ago)

Quoting "Dommett, David W CTR USAF AFRL/HEC" :

Is it possible to call plug-in-convmatrix from a Scheme script? The 10th parameter needs to be an INT32ARRAY however I don't know how to create one of these in Scheme. If I try something like a float array I just get an error message stating that it is the wrong type. "cons-array" only accepts string, byte, double and lisp as types.

I don't have access to the GIMP right now, but looking at some of my notes it appears that you would create an INT32ARRAY with

(define a (cons-array num-elements 'long))