RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Fwd: LGM 2007 Final Report - Help needed

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Fwd: LGM 2007 Final Report - Help needed Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris 11 May 05:51
Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris
2007-05-11 05:51:15 UTC (almost 17 years ago)

Fwd: LGM 2007 Final Report - Help needed

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: LGM 2007 Final Report - Help needed Date: Thursday 10 May 2007 12:10
To: "Sven Neumann" , "Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris" , Plinnell , "Cyrille
Berger" , "Boudewijn Rempt"
, "Igor Novikov"
, "Alexandre Prokoudine"
, "Jon Phillips"
, "Andy Fitzsimon"
, "Martin Poirier"

Hi guys,

(I am writing to a few of the team leaders and please feel free to relay this request to the person in your team you feel would do the best job to gather the resquested information. Also, if you think I have forgotten somebody or a project, please let me know. — Thanks!)

LGM 2007 has been a tremendous experience! I hope all travellers had a good trip back home! Thank you so much for being in Montréal with us! Thank you so much for all your encouragements and enthusiasm!

We now must think about the final report of this year's LGM. This is important to keep track of what was accomplished and to prepare next year's edition. It is of upmost importance for our sponsors, to secure next year sponsorship, to let them know how and why LGM is important for the participating projects.

From each team I would ask a short but enough detailed summary of what was accomplished since last year. It can be both quantitative and qualitative. I doesn't need to be a long text. Since it is the first time we do that (I think) I leave it up to you. We will make it a nice layout and will include some nice pics as well. The report will help us draw attention on LGM and will also serve as a reference point for the teams.

Thank you for responding quickly. We'd like to have the report done within a few weeks from now.

Cheers!

Louis

-- Louis Desjardins
Organisateur / Organiser
Libre Graphics Meeting 2007 - Montréal www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/fr
www.libregraphicsmeeting.org
+1 514 934 1353 HAE / EDT GMT -4

-------------------------------------------------------