RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

my plugin not works now!!

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

5 of 5 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

my plugin not works now!! coolhand 27 Mar 12:08
  my plugin not works now!! Sven Neumann 28 Mar 13:56
   my plugin not works now!! coolhand 29 Mar 10:17
    my plugin not works now!! Michael Natterer 29 Mar 10:56
     my plugin not works now!! coolhand 29 Mar 13:38
coolhand
2007-03-27 12:08:56 UTC (about 17 years ago)

I'm developing a new plugin for gimp that works in the 2.2 series, but not in 2.3.10. It shows the menu entry in gray, but there aren't any messages in the console about.

In the other hand, i have other plugin that works fine. In this case, is a load image plugin, but shows in console: "GIMP: save handler "plugin-lct-load" does not take the standard save handler args", when i use the standard load args.

thanks.

Sven Neumann
2007-03-28 13:56:02 UTC (about 17 years ago)

Hi,

On Tue, 2007-03-27 at 03:08 -0700, coolhand wrote:

I'm developing a new plugin for gimp that works in the 2.2 series, but not in 2.3.10. It shows the menu entry in gray, but there aren't any messages in the console about.

In the other hand, i have other plugin that works fine. In this case, is a load image plugin, but shows in console: "GIMP: save handler "plugin-lct-load" does not take the standard save handler args", when i use the standard load args.

You would have to show us the code of your plug-in if you want us to help you.

Sven

coolhand
2007-03-29 10:17:56 UTC (about 17 years ago)

Sven

Ok.

http://www.nabble.com/file/7507/gimp_gdal_plugin.c gimp_gdal_plugin.c

This is a plugin to load image files from the gdal library (Geospatial Data Abstraction Library). As this library loads some of common file types such as jpeg, tiff, etc, i thinked to make an alternative dialog to load from; therefore this is a general plugin, and not a load plugin.

Also, when i opened images, the plugin still continue working, but when i close one of these images, the menu item gones gray and i can't use any more.

This other one is a load file plugin:

http://www.nabble.com/file/7508/gimp_lct_plugin.c gimp_lct_plugin.c

it works fine at first time. To work it needs to be reinstalled, and then it only works once again. ¿why? for me is a mistery.

Michael Natterer
2007-03-29 10:56:39 UTC (about 17 years ago)

On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 01:17 -0700, coolhand wrote:

Sven

Ok.

http://www.nabble.com/file/7507/gimp_gdal_plugin.c gimp_gdal_plugin.c

This is a plugin to load image files from the gdal library (Geospatial Data Abstraction Library). As this library loads some of common file types such as jpeg, tiff, etc, i thinked to make an alternative dialog to load from; therefore this is a general plugin, and not a load plugin.

Also, when i opened images, the plugin still continue working, but when i close one of these images, the menu item gones gray and i can't use any more.

This other one is a load file plugin:

http://www.nabble.com/file/7508/gimp_lct_plugin.c gimp_lct_plugin.c

it works fine at first time. To work it needs to be reinstalled, and then it only works once again. ¿why? for me is a mistery.

Hi,

the problem is that you specify "GREY" as image type for your open procedures. That means you can only use these procedures if your currently active image is greyscale. That's probably not what you want, just pass an empty string there ("").

And unrelated:

For the first plug-in, there is no reason any more to have image and drawable parameters just because a procedure registers in , just get rid of these useless parameters too and your plug-in will continue to work just as before.

ciao, --mitch

coolhand
2007-03-29 13:38:50 UTC (about 17 years ago)

Ok, all works now!.