RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

how to realize these operations by using computer program language?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

how to realize these operations by using computer program language? zhang chi 03 Mar 02:24
  how to realize these operations by using computer program language? saulgoode@flashingtwelve.brickfilms.com 03 Mar 11:33
zhang chi
2007-03-03 02:24:06 UTC (about 17 years ago)

I want to realize these operations by using computer program language: http://www.gimptalk.com/forum/topic/My-First-Tutorial-Blending-Images-In-Gimp-106-1.html

I select gimp software,because I think gimp is open source code,but I found there are too many code to read,I can't find what I need.

So where to find these codes? or please give some clue about the operation process.

thank you very much

saulgoode@flashingtwelve.brickfilms.com
2007-03-03 11:33:09 UTC (about 17 years ago)

Quoting zhang chi :

I want to realize these operations by using computer program language: http://www.gimptalk.com/forum/topic/My-First-Tutorial-Blending-Images-In-Gimp-106-1.html

I select gimp software,because I think gimp is open source code,but I found there are too many code to read,I can't find what I need.

So where to find these codes? or please give some clue about the operation process.

thank you very much

Zhang Chi,

It sounds as though you are interested in writing a separate program that performs similar operations to the GIMP. I am sure that many people (including myself) are willing to help you but I don't think that this mailing list is the appropriate place to seek such help. This mailing list is for programmers of the GIMP to discuss how to improve it -- not to explain how it works to programmers wishing to do similar things on other projects.

There is nothing wrong with asking questions and wanting to learn how the GIMP works; indeed, one of the great things about the GIMP is sharing such information. It is just that it would be better if you asked your questions either on the GUG Forum or the GIMPtalk Forum where you found the tutorial. This will let the GIMP developers focus on the important task of improving the GIMP.

Regards.