RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

window resizing bug?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

window resizing bug? Koray Löker 08 Feb 22:57
  window resizing bug? Sven Neumann 08 Feb 23:32
   window resizing bug? Koray Löker 08 Feb 23:52
Koray Löker
2007-02-08 22:57:21 UTC (about 17 years ago)

window resizing bug?

Hi all,

I came across an interesting bug but I couldn't find it in bugzilla, however I thought I shouldn't be the first person who saw it so I decided to ask it here first.. :)

When you maximize the main window of gimp, there is still the maximize button instead of restore button, so you can't resize it to the previous scale...

I'm using 2.3.14 (last 2 minor versions were the same for this bug) version on KDE 3.5.5 (with Pardus 2007).

Can you reproduce it, did I miss it on bugzilla or should I enter a new bug?

Sven Neumann
2007-02-08 23:32:31 UTC (about 17 years ago)

window resizing bug?

Hi,

On Thu, 2007-02-08 at 23:57 +0200, Koray Löker wrote:

When you maximize the main window of gimp, there is still the maximize button instead of restore button, so you can't resize it to the previous scale...

I'm using 2.3.14 (last 2 minor versions were the same for this bug) version on KDE 3.5.5 (with Pardus 2007).

And what makes you think that this is a GIMP bug? Window decorations are drawn by the window manager, not the application.

Sven

Koray Löker
2007-02-08 23:52:51 UTC (about 17 years ago)

window resizing bug?

Hi,

@Feb 09 2007 Fri 00:32, Sven Neumann wrote:

And what makes you think that this is a GIMP bug? Window decorations are drawn by the window manager, not the application.

Well it was a foolish idea but had a logic, you are obviously right and I just thought to try with another window manager in KDE and it didn't happen... :-I

However it is just happening with gimp main window, not with any single other app.. so I thought to ask to gimp list... anyway the problem should be in kwin... sorry...