RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Survey of open-source platforms for digital image processing

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Survey of open-source platforms for digital image processing Nelson Gomes 23 Nov 20:36
Nelson Gomes
2006-11-23 20:36:02 UTC (over 17 years ago)

Survey of open-source platforms for digital image processing

Dear Sirs,

I am a computer science student at the Faculty of Sciences, University of Porto, Portugal, and I am writing an essay on the topic of "Digital Image Processing". More specifically, I'm conducting an enquiry on open-source software for digital image processing purposes. My idea is to collect, analyse and test the most popular applications, including their functionalities, user-friendliness, plug-in development facilities, etc. I have short-listed your software for my survey and would like to know your availability to contribute to this project. More specifically, I would like to know your opinion about your software (ease of use, functionalities, flexibility, etc) and I was wondering if I could send you a small questionaire that will not take more than 15 minutes to answer. I will, of course, send you the final copy of my survey (including tests and conclusions), if you are kind enough to contribute in this project.

Thank you for your attention. Please contact me or my supervisor (Dr. Miguel Coimbra - mcoimbra@fc.up.pt - www.ieeta.pt/sias/member/mcoimbra.php), if you need any information on this.

Best regards, Nelson Gomes