RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

gimp.org email addresses (was: Re: requesting a change in the defaults)

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

20060922130228.16894B3D3C4@... 07 Oct 20:24
  gimp.org email addresses (was: Re: requesting a change in the defaults) Dave Neary 22 Sep 18:37
Dave Neary
2006-09-22 18:37:38 UTC (over 17 years ago)

gimp.org email addresses (was: Re: requesting a change in the defaults)

Hi,

Manish Singh said:

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 11:03:48AM +0200, Alex Fernandez wrote:

i cannot give any kind of
logical reason for it and probably you should do the right thing and trash this suggestion of mine.

Yes, it is the usual email pollution.

You're guilty of the same. Looking at the archives, you speak up far more often to criticize others than to contribute constructively.

Heed your own words and stop being a hypocrite.

Alex (and others who don't know),

Yosh is the maintainer of the gimp.org domain, including subdomains and email addresses. He holds all the power over our DNS, SSH access, IRC, mail servers and so on. He also remains somewhat connected to XCF in Berkeley, where our mail servers continue to be housed.

So if there seems to be a lack of coherence in the gimp.org policies, yosh is the man to talk to (in fact, I would like to hear his opinions on that subject on-list).

Cheers, Dave.