RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Gimp features

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

1040673295.12839.4.camel@lo... 07 Oct 20:21
  Gimp features Branko Collin 06 Jan 03:10
   Gimp features Sven Neumann 06 Jan 12:28
Branko Collin
2003-01-06 03:10:57 UTC (over 21 years ago)

Gimp features

On 23 Dec 2002, at 22:26, Alexander wrote:

Hello Adam. I should propose few features for gimp:

Enhancement requests should be posted at http://bugzilla.gnome.org .

1) brightness(result visible in change operation) of layers in dialog "layers,conturs,chanels"
2)Me personal very need next function in plugin Light effects/SuperNova(may be this function also need other peoples?)
- lenght of beams.(Sorry,I not should seek adress of autor this plugin
-Eiichi takamori,therefore write you.) 3)Save samples of Light effects/GFlare in menu selector.In me all new samples of gflare deleted after end operation,and exit from Gimp

3)buttons copy/paste in image work window.

I take it this is number 4? I was thinking about this the other day: the menu under the RMB is fully loaded. The advantage of not having to travel far to the menu rather gets lost in such a big menu. Perhaps a context menu that would not just have the image window, but also the most recent operations, or a selectable mode as 'context' would be handier. For instance, one could select 'photo editing' as mode, and the user would get the operations (be they tools or functions) that are associated the closest with that task.

Sven Neumann
2003-01-06 12:28:49 UTC (over 21 years ago)

Gimp features

Hi,

"Branko Collin" writes:

3)buttons copy/paste in image work window.

I take it this is number 4? I was thinking about this the other day: the menu under the RMB is fully loaded. The advantage of not having to travel far to the menu rather gets lost in such a big menu. Perhaps a context menu that would not just have the image window, but also the most recent operations, or a selectable mode as 'context' would be handier. For instance, one could select 'photo editing' as mode, and the user would get the operations (be they tools or functions) that are associated the closest with that task.

you might not have noticed, but 1.3.11 offers an optional menubar per display. Not exactly what you are talking about here, but I thought I should mention it.

Salut, Sven