RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Meet GIMP hackers at FOSDEM in February

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Meet GIMP hackers at 19C3 Sven Neumann 17 Dec 18:38
  Meet GIMP hackers at FOSDEM in February Raphaël Quinet 18 Dec 13:03
Sven Neumann
2002-12-17 18:38:39 UTC (over 21 years ago)

Meet GIMP hackers at 19C3

Hi,

almost forgot to invite everyone and now it's a bit late but I'll do it anyway... If anyone is close to Berlin (Germany) between XMas and New Year's Eve, you should consider to join the 19. Chaos Communication Congress. At least Mitch, Simon and myself will be there and if the Blinkenhype permits we will also try to get some nice GIMP hacking done.

http://www.ccc.de/congress/2002/

Salut, Sven

Raphaël Quinet
2002-12-18 13:03:21 UTC (over 21 years ago)

Meet GIMP hackers at FOSDEM in February

On 17 Dec 2002 18:38:39 +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:

almost forgot to invite everyone and now it's a bit late but I'll do it anyway...

It's a bit early, but I would like to announce another opportunity to meet: FOSEM 2003 (Free Software and Open Source Developers' European Meeting) will take place on Saturday the 8th and Sunday the 9th of February 2003 in Brussels, Belgium.

I joined the previous editions and I enjoyed the event because most of the presentations focus on the developers' side of things. For the 2003 edition, Jakub "jimmac" Setiner will give a tutorial about the GIMP. There will also be some presentations from various GNOME and GTK+ hackers (Owen Taylor, Michael Meeks, Havoc Pennington, etc.) as well as many other projects (KDE, Mozilla, GnomeMeeting, GStreamer, Xine, etc.)

For more information: http://www.fosdem.org/

I hope that several GIMP developers will join this event. You have almost three months to plan your trip... ;-)

-Raphaël