RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

erase-rows.scm patch

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

8 of 8 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

erase-rows.scm patch Rory Hunter 08 Apr 16:18
  erase-rows.scm patch Sven Neumann 09 Apr 13:21
   erase-rows.scm patch Branko Collin 09 Apr 16:19
    erase-rows.scm patch Sven Neumann 09 Apr 16:42
     erase-rows.scm patch Branko Collin 09 Apr 17:05
      erase-rows.scm patch Sven Neumann 09 Apr 17:05
       erase-rows.scm patch Branko Collin 09 Apr 17:26
      erase-rows.scm patch Carol Spears 09 Apr 20:49
Rory Hunter
2002-04-08 16:18:46 UTC (about 22 years ago)

erase-rows.scm patch

Hi,

(My apologies if this is the wrong forum for this message.)

I've edited the "Erase every other row" script-fu so that the size of the rows can be changed. I can't find a contact address for the original author, so I've attached a patch.

Thanks for your time,

-- Rory Hunter "Yes, but most people don't attack their boxes with the same cavalier abandon you do."
-- Said when modding my box [fenriz.org]

--- erase-rows.scm Mon Apr 8 15:10:31 2002 +++ erase-n-rows.scm Mon Apr 8 15:09:41 2002 @@ -1,19 +1,33 @@
-(define (script-fu-erase-rows img drawable orientation which type) +;; roryh@fenriz.org Mon Apr 8 14:35:49 BST 2002 +;; Added size parameter to control size of rows / colums +(define (script-fu-erase-rows img drawable orientation which type size_raw) (let* ((width (car (gimp-drawable-width drawable))) - (height (car (gimp-drawable-height drawable)))) + (height (car (gimp-drawable-height drawable))) + (size (if (= orientation 0)
+ (if (> size_raw height) height size_raw) + (if (> size_raw width) width size_raw)))) (gimp-undo-push-group-start img) (letrec ((loop (lambda (i max)
(if (< i max)
(begin
(if (= orientation 0)
- (gimp-rect-select img 0 i width 1 REPLACE FALSE 0) - (gimp-rect-select img i 0 1 height REPLACE FALSE 0)) + ;; roryh@fenriz.org Mon Apr 8 14:33:47 BST 2002 + ;; Changed the code here to use a variable size + ;; for row / column width / height. + (gimp-rect-select img 0 i width size REPLACE FALSE 0) + (gimp-rect-select img i 0 size height REPLACE FALSE 0)) + ;; roryh@fenriz.org Mon Apr 8 14:55:24 BST 2002 + ;; Handle extra operation
(if (= type 0)
(gimp-edit-clear drawable) - (gimp-edit-fill drawable BG-IMAGE-FILL)) - (loop (+ i 2) max))))))
+ (if (= type 1)
+ (gimp-edit-fill drawable FG-IMAGE-FILL) + (gimp-edit-fill drawable BG-IMAGE-FILL))) + ;; roryh@fenriz.org Mon Apr 8 14:35:24 BST 2002 + ;; Changed loop increment to variable + (loop (+ i (* 2 size)) max)))))) (loop (if (= which 0)
1)
(if (= orientation 0)
height
@@ -21,17 +35,21 @@
(gimp-selection-none img)
(gimp-undo-push-group-end img)
(gimp-displays-flush)))

(script-fu-register "script-fu-erase-rows" - _"/Script-Fu/Alchemy/Erase every other Row..." - "Erase every other row/column with the background color" - "Federico Mena Quintero"
- "Federico Mena Quintero"
- "June 1997"
+ _"/Script-Fu/Alchemy/Erase Rows..." + "Erase every n rows/columns with the background color" + "Federico Mena Quintero / Rory Hunter" + "Federico Mena Quintero / Rory Hunter" + "June 1997 / April 2002"
"RGB* GRAY* INDEXED*"
SF-IMAGE "Image" 0
SF-DRAWABLE "Drawable" 0
SF-OPTION _"Rows/Cols" '(_"Rows" _"Columns") SF-OPTION _"Even/Odd" '(_"Even" _"Odd") - SF-OPTION _"Erase/Fill" '(_"Erase" _"Fill with BG")) + ;; roryh@fenriz.org Mon Apr 8 14:55:54 BST 2002 + ;; Extra opertion - fill with FG colour. + SF-OPTION _"Erase/Fill" '(_"Erase" _"Fill with FG" _"Fill with BG") + ;; Added option for size.
+ SF-ADJUSTMENT _"Row Size" '(1 1 100 1 1 0 1))

Sven Neumann
2002-04-09 13:21:58 UTC (about 22 years ago)

erase-rows.scm patch

Hi,

Rory Hunter writes:

I've edited the "Erase every other row" script-fu so that the size of the rows can be changed. I can't find a contact address for the original author, so I've attached a patch.

could you please file a bug-report with severity set to "enhancement" on http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ and attach your patch to the bug-report. This will assure that we don't forget your patch.

Salut, Sven

Branko Collin
2002-04-09 16:19:46 UTC (about 22 years ago)

erase-rows.scm patch

On 9 Apr 2002, at 13:21, Sven Neumann wrote:

Rory Hunter writes:

could you please file a bug-report with severity set to "enhancement" on http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ and attach your patch to the bug-report. This will assure that we don't forget your patch.

What was wrong with my patch, which implemented the same and more?

Sven Neumann
2002-04-09 16:42:30 UTC (about 22 years ago)

erase-rows.scm patch

Hi,

"Branko Collin" writes:

probably nothing... Could you help my leaky brain by pointing me to the respective bugzilla number? Or did we already apply the patch?

Salut, Sven

Branko Collin
2002-04-09 17:05:32 UTC (about 22 years ago)

erase-rows.scm patch

On 9 Apr 2002, at 16:42, Sven Neumann wrote:

"Branko Collin" writes:

probably nothing... Could you help my leaky brain by pointing me to the respective bugzilla number? Or did we already apply the patch?

I did not submit it to Bugzilla, because nobody told me to. Instead I sent it to the list on May 19 last year, in a thread called Gallery Maker.

Since nobody told me otherwise, I assumed this was the way to send in patches (and if memory serves me, this is the way people sent in patches back then).

Sven Neumann
2002-04-09 17:05:45 UTC (about 22 years ago)

erase-rows.scm patch

Hi,

"Branko Collin" writes:

I did not submit it to Bugzilla, because nobody told me to. Instead I sent it to the list on May 19 last year, in a thread called Gallery Maker.

Since nobody told me otherwise, I assumed this was the way to send in patches (and if memory serves me, this is the way people sent in patches back then).

sure. That's probably the reason why so many patches got lost back then. So, could you please attach your patch to #78180, thanks.

Salut, Sven

Branko Collin
2002-04-09 17:26:49 UTC (about 22 years ago)

erase-rows.scm patch

On 9 Apr 2002, at 17:05, Sven Neumann wrote:

"Branko Collin" writes:

sure. That's probably the reason why so many patches got lost back then. So, could you please attach your patch to #78180, thanks.

Will do, thanks.

Carol Spears
2002-04-09 20:49:53 UTC (about 22 years ago)

erase-rows.scm patch

On 2002-04-09 at 1705.32 +0200, Branko Collin typed this mail:

On 9 Apr 2002, at 16:42, Sven Neumann wrote:

in defense of this list as a method to introduce patches and plug-ins and such, branko, your mail was very difficult to keep up with last year.

carol