RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

(no subject)

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

(no subject) Matthew Stapleton 29 Mar 23:38
(no subject) ContestFinder Administrator 10 Apr 17:35
Matthew Stapleton
2002-03-29 23:38:31 UTC (about 22 years ago)

(no subject)

I was running the side-bar script fu for gimp and I received the following message.

It is attached at a file.

What can I do to correct this? I running gimp on windows.

Matthew Stapleton ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"There is but one truly serious philosophical problem, and that is suicide. Judging whether life is or is not worth living amounts to answering the fundamental question of philosophy." --Camus

ContestFinder Administrator
2002-04-10 17:35:45 UTC (about 22 years ago)

(no subject)

Wednesday, April 10, 2002

Dear Sir/Madam:

ContestFinder.com has created a new service that can prove invaluable to organizers of contests and competitions on the Web. In essence we use a huge database and state-of-the-art programming to match potential entrants with events according to the interests and requirements of each.

Participation is without charge. For detailed information about how we can help your efforts achieve wider and more precise exposure, please visit us on the web at www.contestfinder.com or give us a call Tall FREE: 1-866-840-5385 .

Yours truly,

Slava Levin, President
For the team at ContestFinder.com