RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Image Collections?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Image Collections? fullbackup 02 Dec 20:26
  Image Collections? Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list 12 Dec 11:16
2018-12-02 20:26:21 UTC (over 5 years ago)
postings

Image Collections?

Hi, I work with Gimp for many years and I use it in single-window mode. I was wondering if there is an easy way or maybe some plugin that allow me to save all my opened xcf images in one file including their undo history so I can easily open any project and start working. It will be hard to implement if this feature doesn't exist?. Thank you.

Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list
2018-12-12 11:16:26 UTC (over 5 years ago)

Image Collections?

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 2:13 PM fullbackup wrote:

Hi, I work with Gimp for many years and I use it in single-window mode. I was wondering if there is an easy way or maybe some plugin that allow me to save all my opened xcf images in one file including their undo history so I can easily open any project and start working. It will be hard to implement if this feature doesn't exist?. Thank you.

This feature doesn't exist. Yes, it's not very easy to implement it.

There's an old feature request for that with more information: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/89

Alex