RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Changing cursor color

This discussion is connected to the gimp-docs-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Changing cursor color Kirk Tirakian 05 Feb 04:30
  Changing cursor color Roman Joost 05 Feb 10:56
   Changing cursor color Axel Wernicke 05 Feb 11:05
    Changing cursor color Kirk Tirakian 05 Feb 14:06
Kirk Tirakian
2007-02-05 04:30:52 UTC (about 17 years ago)

Changing cursor color

Hi,

I have tried the best I know how to change the cursor color in GIMP. When I open a file the cursor turns to a pale shade of yellow that is very hard to see.

Any suggestions?

Kirk

Kirk Tirakian kirktalon at mac.com

-------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: /lists/gimp-docs/attachments/20070204/6e7891b0/attachment.html

Roman Joost
2007-02-05 10:56:12 UTC (about 17 years ago)

Changing cursor color

On Sun, Feb 04, 2007 at 10:30:52PM -0500, Kirk Tirakian wrote:

Hi,

I have tried the best I know how to change the cursor color in GIMP. When I open a file the cursor turns to a pale shade of yellow that is very hard to see.

Any suggestions?

Sorry no.

Additionally to that, you want to ask your Question on a different mailinglist (maybe gimp-user or a more GNOME releated mailinglist). This mailinglist is about writing the GIMP user manual.

Greetings,

Axel Wernicke
2007-02-05 11:05:27 UTC (about 17 years ago)

Changing cursor color

Hi,

your are not working on OS X at an Intel based Mac - are you? If so, there is a known bug in the X11 Application, as well as a workaround (which I do not remember in detail right now).

Greetings, lexA

-------- Original-Nachricht -------- Datum: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 10:56:12 +0100 Von: Roman Joost
An: GIMP Docs
CC:
Betreff: Re: [Gimp-docs] Changing cursor color

Hi,

I have tried the best I know how to change the cursor color in GIMP. When I open a file the cursor turns to a pale shade of yellow that is

very hard

to see.

Any suggestions?

Sorry no.

Additionally to that, you want to ask your Question on a different mailinglist (maybe gimp-user or a more GNOME releated mailinglist). This mailinglist is about writing the GIMP user manual.

Greetings,

Kirk Tirakian
2007-02-05 14:06:49 UTC (about 17 years ago)

Changing cursor color

I most certainly am working on an Intel Mac. I will take this to the Gimp-user Group.

Thank You,

Kirk

On Monday, February 05, 2007, at 05:02AM, "Axel Wernicke" wrote:

Hi,

your are not working on OS X at an Intel based Mac - are you? If so, there is a known bug in the X11 Application, as well as a workaround (which I do not remember in detail right now).

Greetings, lexA

-------- Original-Nachricht -------- Datum: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 10:56:12 +0100 Von: Roman Joost
An: GIMP Docs
CC:
Betreff: Re: [Gimp-docs] Changing cursor color

Hi,

I have tried the best I know how to change the cursor color in GIMP. When I open a file the cursor turns to a pale shade of yellow that is

very hard

to see.

Any suggestions?

Sorry no.

Greetings,