RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

GIMP manual on bugzilla

This discussion is connected to the gimp-docs-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

6 of 6 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

GIMP manual on bugzilla Roman Joost 26 Jan 12:38
  GIMP manual on bugzilla Marco Ciampa 26 Jan 14:39
  GIMP manual on bugzilla Axel Wernicke 26 Jan 17:55
  GIMP manual on bugzilla Sven Neumann 26 Jan 23:51
   GIMP manual on bugzilla Roman Joost 27 Jan 08:50
  GIMP manual on bugzilla Manuel Quiñones 29 Jan 12:41
Roman Joost
2007-01-26 12:38:09 UTC (about 17 years ago)

GIMP manual on bugzilla

Hey folks,

we've got our own product and can create new bugs for it. I'd like to add more components to it and at least one default assignee.

I think, one component per translation language would get us going. I already added German as the first language with me as the default assignee. Can I replace this with your Mail address on bugzilla Axel?

Additionally there is now Russian as a component with Nickolay as the default assignee and QA contact (I know - kinda silly).

I need to know the mail addresses from everyone who has a bugzilla account on bugs.gnome.org. And please tell me, if you want to be the default assignee for your language.

Hm... did I forgot anything?

Greetings,

Marco Ciampa
2007-01-26 14:39:30 UTC (about 17 years ago)

GIMP manual on bugzilla

On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 12:38:09PM +0100, Roman Joost wrote:

Hey folks,

we've got our own product and can create new bugs for it. I'd like to add more components to it and at least one default assignee.

I think, one component per translation language would get us going. I already added German as the first language with me as the default assignee. Can I replace this with your Mail address on bugzilla Axel?

Additionally there is now Russian as a component with Nickolay as the default assignee and QA contact (I know - kinda silly).

I need to know the mail addresses from everyone who has a bugzilla account on bugs.gnome.org. And please tell me, if you want to be the default assignee for your language.

Well done. I accept the default assignee for italian at this mail address, please.

TIA

Axel Wernicke
2007-01-26 17:55:26 UTC (about 17 years ago)

GIMP manual on bugzilla

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1

Hi Roman,

Am 26.01.2007 um 12:38 schrieb Roman Joost:

Hey folks,

[x] it's OK to me...
... btw. is there any chance to get lexa at gimp.org registered as adress for this job?

Greetings, lexA

Greetings,

Sven Neumann
2007-01-26 23:51:48 UTC (about 17 years ago)

GIMP manual on bugzilla

Hi,

On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 12:38 +0100, Roman Joost wrote:

we've got our own product and can create new bugs for it.

Do you want me to move the bugs on the Help component from gimp to the new product (what's the name. btw.) or will you do that?

Sven

Roman Joost
2007-01-27 08:50:36 UTC (about 17 years ago)

GIMP manual on bugzilla

On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 11:51:48PM +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:

Hi,

On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 12:38 +0100, Roman Joost wrote:

we've got our own product and can create new bugs for it.

Do you want me to move the bugs on the Help component from gimp to the new product (what's the name. btw.) or will you do that?

If you're able to do this, it'll be very appreciated.

Thanks Sven!

Manuel Quiñones
2007-01-29 12:41:00 UTC (about 17 years ago)

GIMP manual on bugzilla

Hello Roman

I'm now registered, so you can add me as the Spanish default assignee at this email adress.

--manuq

2007/1/26, Roman Joost :

Hey folks,

Greetings, --
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de
email: romanofski at gimp.org