Only 7 blocking bugs left before GIMP 2.10 is released [RC2 released]
Since release candidate 1 in March the team behind GIMP has worked hard and further improved GIMP in many ways!
- Optimizations and multi-threading for painting and display
- Rewritten themes
- Gradient tool improved to work in linear color space
- Blend tool renamed to Gradient tool
- New on-canvas control for 3D rotation
- Improvements in handling masks, channels, and selections
All details can be found in the official announcement.
We’ve already updated our downloads section with links to the new release candidate 2 binaries and source code.
Post your own comments, questions or hints here. The author and other users will see your posting and can reply to it.
Of course, you can also ask in the chat.
Please log in to manage your subscriptions.
This topic (Only 7 blocking bugs left before GIMP 2.10 is released [RC2 released]) has been rated 5.0/5.0.
New comments are disabled because of spam.