Bugfix-Release: GIMP 2.4.3 available
Today the GIMP developement team released a new stable version of GIMP. Version 2.4.3 brings many bug fixes.
Directly from the news:
Changes in GIMP 2.4.3
- avoid filename encoding problems in the WMF import plug-in (bug #499329)
- fixed horizontal flipping of linked layers (bug #499161)
- raised the priority of the display idle renderer to improve performance
on Win32 (bug #499150)
- fixed a missing update in the Lighting plug-in UI (bug #500317)
- fixed a potential crash in the projection code (bug #500178)
- fixed a minor Makefile issue (bug #500826)
- removed some pointless warnings from the JPEG and TIFF load plug-ins
- fixed size calculation for the image size warning dialog (bug #329468)
- fixed loading of tool options for the rectangle tools (bug #498948)
- push/pop a context in the Fog filter
- fixed potential crashes in the Python binding
- corrected grid drawing with non-integer spacing (bug #502374)
- fixed grid snapping for coordinates less than the grid offset
- made the healing brush work properly when dragged (bug #492575)
- update tool state when a device change happens (bug #493176)
- improved validation of strings sent over the wire (bug #498207)
- fixed integer check in Script-Fu (bug #498207)
- fixed potential out-of-memory problem in Script-Fu
- fixed compilation on msys/mingw (bug #503124)
- fixed localisation of Python plug-ins on Win32 (bug #502506)
- translation updates (ca, cs, de, gl, it, ko, lt, sv, uk)
You can find the direct link to the latest stable tarball in our downloads page.
Post your own comments, questions or hints here. The author and other users will see your posting and can reply to it.
Of course, you can also ask in the chat.
Please log in to manage your subscriptions.
New comments are disabled because of spam.