GIMP 2.4 RC3 released
GIMP 2.4 RC3 (i.e. its source code) is available for download from the GIMP server. That means that it is already complete and the official announcement will follow shortly.
Changes (see the Changelog):
- use the new format for storing recently used files
- added conversion options to the color profile conversion plug-in
- allow to disable the toolbox menu on all platforms
- further improved handling of the JPEG settings
- switch tabs when hovering over them
- added a PDB function to remove the alpha channel from a layer
- plug-in previews remember the state of the Preview checkbox (bug #478657)
- allow to grow the image/layer using the Crop tool
- bug fixes
Post your own comments, questions or hints here. The author and other users will see your posting and can reply to it.
Of course, you can also ask in the chat.
Please log in to manage your subscriptions.
New comments are disabled because of spam.