Gimp 2.4 release candidate 2
As you can read in the official mailing list release candidate 2 for GIMP 2.4 hast been released! Since yesterday you can find the new version on ftp.gimp.org.
The new version has been undergone significant testing as fixes bugs.
Changes in GIMP 2.4.0-rc2
- more improvements and bug fixes in the rectangle tools
- antialias the display for zoom levels between 100% and 200%
- fix zoomed-out display problems
- improve handling of JPEG settings
- fix script-fu error reporting
- on OS X, get rid of menubars in windows and use the global menubar
- fix plug-ins using GimpZoomPreview
- throw properly catchable exceptions from foreign script-fu function
(like PDB wrappers)
- bug fixes
The official website will be updated with the news for the rc2 release in the next hours. You can find the current tarball for GIMP 2.4 RC2 on our downloads page.
Post your own comments, questions or hints here. The author and other users will see your posting and can reply to it.
Of course, you can also ask in the chat.
Please log in to manage your subscriptions.
New comments are disabled because of spam.