GIMP 2.4 RC1 is out
It’s almost done. The first release candidate for GIMP 2.4 is available now and will have all of the features implemented that will be in GIMP 2.4 when it is released in some weeks.
These are the changes from 2.3.19 to 2.4.rc1
- further improvement to the Print plug-in
- completed the color management functionality for 2.4
- store JPEG setting with the image and use them when again as JPEG file
- further improved the rectangle tools, in particular handling of the
fixed aspect ratio
- added color profile selector widget
- further improved the display quality for zoomed-out views
You can also visit out recently published page to see a list of all the cool new features of GIMP 2.4. And of course you can get the sourcecode for rc1 in our downloads section.
Pay attention: GIMP 2.4rc1 uses a very new version of GTK+. Have this in mind when compiling your own version under linux and read the notes!
Post your own comments, questions or hints here. The author and other users will see your posting and can reply to it.
Of course, you can also ask in the chat.
Please log in to manage your subscriptions.
New comments are disabled because of spam.