Aardal, Sognefjorden, Norway.
Submitted at Wed, 21 May 2014 23:02:09 +0000, last edited over 8 years ago
About this image
The photo was overexposed. Too may trees in front of Aardal took away the focus off the village at the inner Sognefjord,on the Westcoast of Norway.
1.Resized and cut the bottom. Made a new layer, slighly larger at the top.
Cut out the sky.
2. Made a new sky, blended and cloned the left mountain to the top.
3. Cut and moved the trees in the foreground and remirrored the village.
4. Changed the the colour levels
5. Altered the saturation green
6. Made a contrast mask.
7, Made channel masks for darks, light and midtones.
8. Painted some clouds (brush vegetation01, 80 % opacity) on a top layer.
Guess that was all - you are welcome to visit Norway anytime :)