RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

there adjustment layer in the next gimp feature plan??

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

there adjustment layer in the next gimp feature plan?? Teddy Widhi 07 Dec 08:35
  there adjustment layer in the next gimp feature plan?? Raphaël Quinet 07 Dec 15:16
Teddy Widhi
2006-12-07 08:35:21 UTC (over 17 years ago)

Hi all,

Maybe some developer that also read my milis know, that the adjustment layer will adding in the next gimp feature plan? i want to know the news about it. bcos i very-very hope the gimp add adjustment layer for change some color correction or etc.

Btw, the gimp 2.3.13 for windows binary not yet provide in sourceforge.net, i need that gimp 2.3.13.

thank you for your attention.

Teddy Widhi L.

Raphaël Quinet
2006-12-07 15:16:15 UTC (over 17 years ago)

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 02:35:21 -0500, "Teddy Widhi" wrote:

Maybe some developer that also read my milis know, that the adjustment layer will adding in the next gimp feature plan? i want to know the news about it. bcos i very-very hope the gimp add adjustment layer for change some color correction or etc.

Adjustment layers will not be in 2.4. This will probably have to wait until the GEGL-ification of GIMP is complete (i.e., GIMP 3.0). For details, see: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=79025

-Raphaël