RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Layers and paths dialog...

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Layers and paths dialog... Klerman 30 Nov 01:21
  Layers and paths dialog... Alexandre Prokoudine 30 Nov 01:29
   Layers and paths dialog... Michael Schumacher 30 Nov 01:48
Klerman
2005-11-30 01:21:40 UTC (over 18 years ago)

Hi, again.
I'm trying to follow the GIMP's manual, and when I try to open the Layers and Paths dialog (CTRL L), I don't see the paths tab, even when its shown in the manual and its supossed to be there. How can I access the paths dialog so I can edit paths ?. I'm using GIMP 2.2 for Windows.
TVMIA,
Klerman

Alexandre Prokoudine
2005-11-30 01:29:06 UTC (over 18 years ago)

On 11/30/05, Klerman wrote:

Hi, again.
I'm trying to follow the GIMP's manual, and when I try to open the Layers and Paths dialog (CTRL L), I don't see the paths tab, even when its shown in the manual and its supossed to be there. How can I access the paths dialog so I can edit paths ?. I'm using GIMP 2.2 for Windows.

There is no Layers and Paths dialog. There is a Layers dialog and a Paths dialog. You can find the Paths dialog in both Toolbox's Dialogs menu and Image's Dialogs menu.

Alexandre

Michael Schumacher
2005-11-30 01:48:54 UTC (over 18 years ago)

Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

There is no Layers and Paths dialog. There is a Layers dialog and a Paths dialog. You can find the Paths dialog in both Toolbox's Dialogs menu and Image's Dialogs menu.

File->Dialogs->Create New Dock->Layers, Channels & Paths

HTH, Michael