RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Assigning shortcuts for previous/next color in palette + airbrush rate

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Assigning shortcuts for previous/next color in palette + airbrush rate Rene Jensen 09 Aug 22:27
  Assigning shortcuts for previous/next color in palette + airbrush rate Sven Neumann 09 Aug 23:11
Rene Jensen
2005-08-09 22:27:12 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

Just a query to hear the status on this:

I know from bugzilla that there are plenty of procedures that we can not yet assign to keyboard shortcuts. I for one would like to be able to control the airbrush's rate and to move to the next or previous color in the current palette with a single keypress.

-Regards, Rene Jensen

Sven Neumann
2005-08-09 23:11:10 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

Hi,

Rene Jensen writes:

I know from bugzilla that there are plenty of procedures that we can not yet assign to keyboard shortcuts. I for one would like to be able to control the airbrush's rate and to move to the next or previous color in the current palette with a single keypress.

I'd say that Bugzilla accurately reflects the status of this. This should be the case with all the information in Bugzilla.

Sven