RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Unable to Export, Export As

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Unable to Export, Export As givingforwardmegan 17 Apr 23:25
  Unable to Export, Export As Michael Schumacher 18 Apr 12:32
   Unable to Export, Export As givingforwardmegan 19 Apr 00:43
2017-04-17 23:25:33 UTC (about 7 years ago)
postings

Hello everyone,

I am a first time user of GIMP and am having difficulty exporting into a JPEG or PNG. When I try to do this, none of the buttons or checkboxes are actionable - I can hover over them but they do not check/uncheck or register that I have clicked.

Can someone advise what I am doing wrong? I was not able to find anything specific to my issue in the documentation.

Any help is appreciated!

Michael Schumacher
2017-04-18 12:32:05 UTC (about 7 years ago)

On 04/18/2017 01:25 AM, givingforwardmegan wrote:

I am a first time user of GIMP and am having difficulty exporting into a JPEG or PNG. When I try to do this, none of the buttons or checkboxes are actionable - I can hover over them but they do not check/uncheck or register that I have clicked.

We have had reports about this for the OSX/macOS platform, but do not know what may be causing this.

What platform do you use?

Regards,
Michael
GPG: 96A8 B38A 728A 577D 724D 60E5 F855 53EC B36D 4CDD
2017-04-19 00:43:24 UTC (about 7 years ago)
postings

We have had reports about this for the OSX/macOS platform, but do not know what may be causing this.

What platform do you use? I use just that - MAC OSX. It is pretty strange, because sometimes it works. I cannot seem to pinpoint a scenario where it works consistently.