RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Self-Made Animated Brushes (.gih)

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Self-Made Animated Brushes (.gih) BlazingFirebug 09 Nov 02:18
2016-11-09 02:18:01 UTC (over 7 years ago)
postings

Self-Made Animated Brushes (.gih)

Hello all of you beautiful people! I have been searching all day for the information I need, but I can't find it. I have made some leaf silhouettes that I want to use in a couple different ways as animated brushes (image pipes) in gimp. I watched tutorials about how to save the brushes correctly. I know I have to set ranks to the number of layers, as well as the cell count. Far as I can tell, I've been doing it correctly. I got 3 of my brushes to work and gimp seems to like them. However, any others I try to make and put into gimp just causes gimp to crash. I take them out, and gimp works just fine. I'm so frustrated! I just want to make some autumn art with a specific effect that I can only achieve a certain way! :( I hope someone out there can help me here.

Thanks for your time and efforts!