RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Scrit- fu yet

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

6 of 6 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Scrit- fu yet Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris 28 Nov 22:26
  Scrit- fu yet Michael Schumacher 28 Nov 22:55
   Scrit- fu yet Sven Neumann 28 Nov 23:42
    Scrit- fu yet Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris 29 Nov 12:48
     Scrit- fu yet Sven Neumann 29 Nov 13:05
  Scrit- fu yet Sven Neumann 28 Nov 23:17
Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris
2004-11-28 22:26:20 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Scrit- fu yet

So,

just Kevin replied to my e-mail regarding script-fu behavior - But I'd say it is a "urgent - blocker" kind of problem. Even if the solution is to ship tiny-fu on the tarball.

Michael Schumacher
2004-11-28 22:55:30 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Scrit- fu yet

Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris wrote:

So,

just Kevin replied to my e-mail regarding script-fu behavior - But I'd say it is a "urgent - blocker" kind of problem. Even if the solution is to ship tiny-fu on the tarball.

Context?

Michael

Sven Neumann
2004-11-28 23:17:58 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Scrit- fu yet

Hi,

"Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris" writes:

It has been fixed in the meantime.

Sven

Sven Neumann
2004-11-28 23:42:55 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Scrit- fu yet

Hi,

Michael Schumacher writes:

Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris wrote:

So,

Context?

Joao was probably refering to a thread on gimp-developer. I have no idea why he changed to this list to continue it. He also obviously missed the two replies that I sent in response to his original complaint.

Sven

Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris
2004-11-29 12:48:49 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Scrit- fu yet

Ooops

Sven Neumann
2004-11-29 13:05:33 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Scrit- fu yet

Hi,

"Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris" writes:

Yes, Indeed I missed those - actually, I have no trace of such replies here. That means that probably e-mails from you that have me on the "to" field are being enttraped on my provider's anti-span filters - on Saturday there was another e-mail you said you wrote and which I did not receive.

Yes, my mails bounced but you should have seen them coming in on the mailing-list nevertheless.

Sven