RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Club of learning open source graphic applications in Belarus. Online-bridges

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Club of learning open source graphic applications in Belarus. Online-bridges Svet 13 Feb 09:52
Svet
2015-02-13 09:52:56 UTC (about 9 years ago)

Club of learning open source graphic applications in Belarus. Online-bridges

Hello, gimp users, developers

I am one of organizators of Club of learning open source graphic applications in Belarus, called Ars Nova You can read more here http://falanster.by/en/node/853

In my country open source graphic programs are not very popular so we (organization Falanster) want to change that.

What do I want from gimp-community? - I want to make online bridges about 20-30 min with gimp-users, developers (1 person for 1 online meeting).. and to speak about their work with Gimp.
+ This bridges will be hold during the club meeting (each Wednesday 19.00 (GMT+3)), so about 2-15 people will have opportynity to listen to it. + Also every week during 3 monthes I will make anounce to the next club meetings and make reports, so I will write about this online-bridges with you (gimp-user, developer), mentioning your name, your contribution and so on in belarusian and russian languages.

We can chose any topic to disscusion, that you would like or want to talk to connecting with Gimp.

If you want to hepl us and participete in online bridges, please write me directly
to svet.ermakovich@pirates.by

Svetlana "Falanster"