RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Lost tool info box

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Lost tool info box mbh 15 Sep 13:48
  Lost tool info box Sven Neumann 15 Sep 14:09
mbh
2004-09-15 13:48:19 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Lost tool info box

I am a beginner in using Gimp. I have installed version 2.0.1. It was working fine and starts with displaying the toolbox with a section underneath giving options for the current tool.

Somehow I seem to have turned off or closed the options box and I can't seem to get it back or find a help document describing the feature. All I see now is the toolbox with a blank section beneath it.

Would someone be kind enough to help me fix the problem without having to re-install Gimp?

Sven Neumann
2004-09-15 14:09:36 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Lost tool info box

Hi,

mbh writes:

I am a beginner in using Gimp. I have installed version 2.0.1. It was working fine and starts with displaying the toolbox with a section underneath giving options for the current tool.

Somehow I seem to have turned off or closed the options box and I can't seem to get it back or find a help document describing the feature. All I see now is the toolbox with a blank section beneath it.

Would someone be kind enough to help me fix the problem without having to re-install Gimp?

Double-click any tool icon to get the tool options dialog back. Alternatively you can open it using the Dialogs menu. The tool options will be opened in a separate window. You can drag this window to the small horizontal stripe at the bottom of the toolbox in order to reattach it to the toolbox.

Sven