RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

[SPAM] Re: Moving objects strictly on the X or Y axis

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

[SPAM] Re: Moving objects strictly on the X or Y axis Asif Lodhi 13 Aug 08:55
Asif Lodhi
2004-08-13 08:55:00 UTC (over 19 years ago)

[SPAM] Re: Moving objects strictly on the X or Y axis

Thanks for replying.

I am a normal Linux user and using Red Hat Linux 9 (Shrike?) and though a developer also but not an OS-level developer. I don't know how my message turned into spam but in this part of the world (Pakistan, Asia), Internet connections are real slow and, instead of downloading Linux, we normally use _copied_ CDs easily available in the market. I was using Mozilla browser and if that has been patched or something then I am really sorry. There was something wrong with the browser as the running processes view was showing a remote X-Session attached to the Mozilla process. I have stopped using the browser and using Konqueror now. This one is working fine. I primarily use my computer for learning GIMP, programming, etc. If my e-mail becomes spam then I honestly don't have a clue about it. I would appreciate any help in this respect.

Thanks

Asif

Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free storage!
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail