RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

missing key shortcuts in 2.1.1

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

missing key shortcuts in 2.1.1 Eric Pierce 18 Jul 21:30
  missing key shortcuts in 2.1.1 Sven Neumann 18 Jul 22:36
Eric Pierce
2004-07-18 21:30:29 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

I was trying to update the ps-menurc file (for Photoshop key shortcuts in Gimp) for 2.1.1, and a few entries seem to be missing from the menurc file.

I'm guessing there's more, but here's what I found so far (2.0.* format): ; (gtk_accel_path "/New Layer..." "") ; (gtk_accel_path "/Raise Layer" "") ; (gtk_accel_path "/Lower Layer" "") ; (gtk_accel_path "/Layer to Top" "") ; (gtk_accel_path "/Layer to Bottom" "")

Also, when I try to dynamically set any of these, Gimp seg faults.

Let me know if I should bug report this. Thanks,
Eric Pierce

Sven Neumann
2004-07-18 22:36:13 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Hi,

Eric Pierce writes:

I was trying to update the ps-menurc file (for Photoshop key shortcuts in Gimp) for 2.1.1, and a few entries seem to be missing from the menurc file.

I'm guessing there's more, but here's what I found so far (2.0.* format): ; (gtk_accel_path "/New Layer..." "") ; (gtk_accel_path "/Raise Layer" "") ; (gtk_accel_path "/Lower Layer" "") ; (gtk_accel_path "/Layer to Top" "") ; (gtk_accel_path "/Layer to Bottom" "")

; (gtk_accel_path "/layers/layers-new" "") ; (gtk_accel_path "/layers/layers-raise" "") ...

Also, when I try to dynamically set any of these, Gimp seg faults.

It's about time you update to a more recent version of GTK+ then. This bug has been fixed.

BTW, gimp-developer would probably be more appropriate for this discussion.

Sven