RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Need help

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Need help Khoem Sokhem 16 Oct 09:48
  Need help Sven Neumann 16 Oct 12:40
   Need help Khoem Sokhem 17 Oct 03:42
    Need help Sven Neumann 17 Oct 20:35
Khoem Sokhem
2006-10-16 09:48:33 UTC (over 17 years ago)

Need help

Hi,

I am Khoem Sokhem is a translation coordinator for Cambodia (Khmer), Now I finished translating Gimp into Khmer and I want to build it and then make documentation on how to use Gimp.

Could someone point me how to build it?

Your reply is important for us!

Thank you very much! Sokhem

Sven Neumann
2006-10-16 12:40:02 UTC (over 17 years ago)

Need help

Hi,

On Mon, 2006-10-16 at 14:48 +0700, Khoem Sokhem wrote:

I am Khoem Sokhem is a translation coordinator for Cambodia (Khmer), Now I finished translating Gimp into Khmer and I want to build it and then make documentation on how to use Gimp.

Not sure if I understand your question at all. Usually translations are submitted to CVS. This process is coordinated by the GNOME Translation Project, so you should work with the Khmer translation team to get your work into CVS.

Sven

Khoem Sokhem
2006-10-17 03:42:17 UTC (over 17 years ago)

Need help

Sven Neumann wrote:

Hi,

On Mon, 2006-10-16 at 14:48 +0700, Khoem Sokhem wrote:

Not sure if I understand your question at all. Usually translations are submitted to CVS. This process is coordinated by the GNOME Translation Project, so you should work with the Khmer translation team to get you??r work into CVS.

Yes, Now I am in Khmer translation team. But for this I did not use CVS, I just download and then translate on PO files. All PO files for Gimp were translated into Khmer, and I want my translations are in Gimp server.

I am not sure on how to use CVS, I used to use SVN.

Thanks, Sokhem

Sven

Sven Neumann
2006-10-17 20:35:11 UTC (over 17 years ago)

Need help

Hi,

On Tue, 2006-10-17 at 08:42 +0700, Khoem Sokhem wrote:

Yes, Now I am in Khmer translation team. But for this I did not use CVS, I just download and then translate on PO files. All PO files for Gimp were translated into Khmer, and I want my translations are in Gimp server.

There should be someone in the Khmer translation team who has CVS commit access and can help you to get the files into CVS.

Sven