RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

is possible starting gimp script-fu server from command line ?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

is possible starting gimp script-fu server from command line ? Valter Mazzola 02 Mar 14:45
  is possible starting gimp script-fu server from command line ? Sven Neumann 02 Mar 15:21
Valter Mazzola
2003-03-02 14:45:44 UTC (about 21 years ago)

If not, Can be added to gimp stable distribution asap ?

I need only the script-fu server and no interface, this is for high volume batch processing with gimp.

thanks, Valter , Italy.

Sven Neumann
2003-03-02 15:21:39 UTC (about 21 years ago)

Hi,

Valter Mazzola writes:

If not, Can be added to gimp stable distribution asap ?

No new feature will be added to the stable 1.2 tree, neithe as soon as possible nor anytime else.

I need only the script-fu server and no interface, this is for high volume batch processing with gimp.

There is a small batch tutorial at http://adrian.gimp.org/batch/. It also explains how to workaround the need for an X11 server. You could also try to use the unstable development version which doesn't need the X11 connection any longer (in non-interactive mode).

I'm sure you already considered using ImageMagick for your back processing needs or didn't you?

Salut, Sven