RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

this sentence did not look "right"... so I patched it with a hack...

This discussion is connected to the gimp-docs-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

this sentence did not look "right"... so I patched it with a hack... Marco Ciampa 22 Nov 21:49
  this sentence did not look "right"... so I patched it with a hack... Róman Joost 26 Nov 06:02
Marco Ciampa
2013-11-22 21:49:50 UTC (over 10 years ago)

In help-missing.xml:

Found a content error or just something which doesn't look right?
Report an error in Bugzilla
and let us know.

The phrase "let us know" shows _only_ in the low side of the page so the phrase looks a bit weird. So I have decided to add this:

it is a bit of a hack, I know. If someone knows how to resolve this issue more elegantly, please commit it!

Anyway now it looks right!

bye

Marco Ciampa

+--------------------+
| Linux User  #78271 |
| FSFE fellow   #364 |
+--------------------+
Róman Joost
2013-11-26 06:02:33 UTC (over 10 years ago)

Dear Marco,

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 10:49:50PM +0100, Marco Ciampa wrote:

In help-missing.xml:

Found a content error or just something which doesn't look right?
and let us know.

The phrase "let us know" shows _only_ in the low side of the page so the phrase looks a bit weird. So I have decided to add this:

it is a bit of a hack, I know. If someone knows how to resolve this issue more elegantly, please commit it!

Thanks for spotting this. It must have slipped through my testing when I've added the link.

Interestingly enough it was just a too aggressive CSS rule, which added a 'display:none' on the link with an 'id'. I've reverted your patch and removed the CSS rule.

Thanks again!!!

Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de
email: romanofski@gimp.org