RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

validate problem

This discussion is connected to the gimp-docs-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 5 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

validate problem Pierre PERRIER 27 Jul 22:54
  validate problem Nickolay V. Shmyrev 28 Jul 11:42
  validate problem julien 28 Jul 22:04
21112805.196731185813154664... 07 Oct 20:29
  validate problem Roman Joost 31 Jul 08:25
Pierre PERRIER
2007-07-27 22:54:50 UTC (almost 17 years ago)

validate problem

Since last revisions I have many problems. (cygwin with W2000 and Vista too). At this time my main problem is with validate ; I rewrote an xml file for fr, en and a little bit for de ; with make validate I get errors for "ru" only. Obviously I don't change something in this language. 1 - its incredible : cs, es and zh_CN are exactly written with the same structure and the make validate is OK for all these one. 2 - no error file (stamp-ru-valid ?) was generated in xml directory (nor xml file of course) and so I can't know what it could be wrong.

Before all these changes (some months ago) all runs perfectly !

Nickolay V. Shmyrev
2007-07-28 11:42:32 UTC (almost 17 years ago)

validate problem

? ???, 27/07/2007 ? 22:54 +0200, Pierre PERRIER ?????:

Since last revisions I have many problems. (cygwin with W2000 and Vista too). At this time my main problem is with validate ; I rewrote an xml file for fr, en and a little bit for de ; with make validate I get errors for "ru" only. Obviously I don't change something in this language. 1 - its incredible : cs, es and zh_CN are exactly written with the same structure and the make validate is OK for all these one. 2 - no error file (stamp-ru-valid ?) was generated in xml directory ( nor xml file of course) and so I can't know what it could be wrong.

Hm, Pierre, can you please be more specific. What did you changed to make it broken? Trunk validates perfectly right now. Where structure is different?

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 191 bytes
Desc: =?koi8-r?Q?=FC=D4=C1?= =?koi8-r?Q?_=DE=C1=D3=D4=D8?= =?koi8-r?Q?_=D3=CF=CF=C2=DD=C5=CE=C9=D1?= =?koi8-r?Q?_=D0=CF=C4=D0=C9=D3=C1=CE=C1?= =?koi8-r?Q?_=C3=C9=C6=D2=CF=D7=CF=CA?= =?koi8-r?Q?_=D0=CF=C4=D0=C9=D3=D8=C0?= Url : /lists/gimp-docs/attachments/20070728/ab49ab6a/attachment.bin

julien
2007-07-28 22:04:01 UTC (almost 17 years ago)

validate problem

Hi Pierre,

In a sandbox downloaded with TortoiseSVN, I got the same validation problem on 'ru' with your file using Cygwin. In a sandbox downloaded with the command line, no problem to validate all languages, your file included.
(This file gives no validating error under Linux). Possibly a bug in TortoiseSVN...

atb

Julien

Since last revisions I have many problems. (cygwin with W2000 and Vista too). At this time my main problem is with validate ; I rewrote an xml file for fr, en and a little bit for de ; with make validate I get errors for "ru" only. Obviously I don't change something in this language. 1 - its incredible : cs, es and zh_CN are exactly written with the same structure and the make validate is OK for all these one. 2 - no error file (stamp-ru-valid ?) was generated in xml directory (nor xml file of course) and so I can't know what it could be wrong.

Roman Joost
2007-07-31 08:25:23 UTC (almost 17 years ago)

validate problem

On Mon, Jul 30, 2007 at 06:32:34PM +0200, Pierre PERRIER wrote:

What happens anyway? What's the output the build system produce?

The system doesn't build html files. So I am in a cul-de-sac.

But we can't help you if you just say that the system doesn't build the HTML files. What is the output of the build system. What versions of automake do you have installed on your cygwin environment?

And I don't speak about problems with Vista ! Nothing runs rightly.

I'm sorry, but I can't understand what you're talking about here...

Greetings,