RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Image Export Format

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Image Export Format Christopher Gateley 14 Jul 04:36
  Image Export Format Sven Neumann 14 Jul 11:55
Christopher Gateley
2003-07-14 04:36:17 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

Image Export Format

I am a relatively new GIMP user and am having trouble with getting the export format that I need for my image. What I need is something similar to the C-Source export option but with a few changes. First off I need it to be an array of longs not chars. Second I need it to be hexadecimal. Third I need it to be RGBA.

Something like this: //image is 256 by 256 pixels
unsigned long image[256*256] = {
#xff000000, #xff000000, //etc...
}

Does anyone know a program that can do this? If not, does anyone know how to change the GIMP itself exports the image?

Any help is appreciated.

chrisg

Sven Neumann
2003-07-14 11:55:08 UTC (almost 21 years ago)

Image Export Format

Hi,

"Christopher Gateley" writes:

I am a relatively new GIMP user and am having trouble with getting the export format that I need for my image. What I need is something similar to the C-Source export option but with a few changes. First off I need it to be an array of longs not chars. Second I need it to be hexadecimal. Third I need it to be RGBA.

Something like this: //image is 256 by 256 pixels
unsigned long image[256*256] = {
#xff000000, #xff000000, //etc...
}

I don't think there's a plug-in that can generate this format.

Does anyone know a program that can do this? If not, does anyone know how to change the GIMP itself exports the image?

It should not be hard to modify the c-source plug-in to do this job.

Sven