RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

FAQ Overhaul

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

FAQ Overhaul David Marrs 03 Mar 18:18
  FAQ Overhaul Sven Neumann 04 Mar 11:06
   FAQ Overhaul David Marrs 05 Mar 00:52
David Marrs
2007-03-03 18:18:42 UTC (about 17 years ago)

FAQ Overhaul

Dear gimpers,

The FAQ had a few cobwebs in it so I gave it a dust. It should feel more up-to-date now and actually relevant to version 2.2.

If you can think of any frequently asked questions that should be added, please let me know or (better yet) add them yourself. Same applies to anything that should be removed.

Finally, it would be nice if a link to the FAQ could be added to the message footers and/or to an auto-generated list etiquette monthly periodical.

Regards, David

Sven Neumann
2007-03-04 11:06:22 UTC (about 17 years ago)

FAQ Overhaul

Hi,

On Sat, 2007-03-03 at 17:18 +0000, David Marrs wrote:

The FAQ had a few cobwebs in it so I gave it a dust. It should feel more up-to-date now and actually relevant to version 2.2.

Thanks for your help. But it would probably help if you could give a pointer, or even a link, to which FAQ you are talking about.

Sven

David Marrs
2007-03-05 00:52:08 UTC (about 17 years ago)

FAQ Overhaul

Sven Neumann wrote:

Thanks for your help. But it would probably help if you could give a pointer, or even a link, to which FAQ you are talking about.

Sven

oh yeah..

http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/UserFaq