RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Further on the Gimp print thing

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Further on the Gimp print thing Bill Lee 28 Feb 02:46
  Further on the Gimp print thing Sven Neumann 28 Feb 06:57
Bill Lee
2007-02-28 02:46:40 UTC (about 17 years ago)

O.k., now that we have the Gimp-Print 5.0/Gutenprint issue solved, the next question is:

How from within gimp do you manage printers?

I have several printers defined in my print tool, none of which are any longer "with me". Yes, I think I know how to add a new one, but how do you tell Gimp print management to delete an existing printer?

Regards,

Bill Lee

Gimp 2.2.13 Gutenprint Version 5.0.0
Linux FC5

Sven Neumann
2007-02-28 06:57:29 UTC (about 17 years ago)

Hi,

On Tue, 2007-02-27 at 19:46 -0600, Bill Lee wrote:

O.k., now that we have the Gimp-Print 5.0/Gutenprint issue solved, the next question is:

How from within gimp do you manage printers?

I have several printers defined in my print tool, none of which are any longer "with me". Yes, I think I know how to add a new one, but how do you tell Gimp print management to delete an existing printer?

Perhaps ask on the gimp-print mailing-list (or is it gutenprint mailing-list nowadays)? There's also a user manual available from the gimp-print website. Perhaps it covers your question.

Sven