RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Configuring paper sizes

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Configuring paper sizes Norman Walsh 13 Feb 15:03
  Configuring paper sizes Sven Neumann 14 Feb 08:42
Norman Walsh
2007-02-13 15:03:13 UTC (over 17 years ago)

Configuring paper sizes

I have a bunch of Epson 4x6 paper left over from an earlier project. It's not exactly 4x6, it's a little bigger and perforated around the edges so that the Epson could print "borderless" prints without actually being able to print, you know, borderless prints :-)

I've now got a Canon i9900.

I'd like to use the Epson paper, is there any way to configure GIMP so that it'll print on the right section of the Epson paper?

Be seeing you, norm

Sven Neumann
2007-02-14 08:42:54 UTC (over 17 years ago)

Configuring paper sizes

Hi,

On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 09:03 -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:

I'd like to use the Epson paper, is there any way to configure GIMP so that it'll print on the right section of the Epson paper?

There is no option to configure GIMP to print anything. Printing is done by plug-ins and you might want to tell us first what print plug-in you have installed. We could then perhaps answer your question or try to point you to the right people to ask.

Sven