RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Gimp 2.3.13 & UFRaw 0.10

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Gimp 2.3.13 & UFRaw 0.10 Stuart Grimshaw 06 Jan 12:54
  Gimp 2.3.13 & UFRaw 0.10 Tim Jedlicka 06 Jan 22:38
Stuart Grimshaw
2007-01-06 12:54:46 UTC (over 17 years ago)

Gimp 2.3.13 & UFRaw 0.10

Has anyone managed to install the above 2 things such that Gimp will open RAW photos?

I've had it working with Gimp 2.2 & the latest UFRaw, but the latest dev Gimp release & UFRaw don't work together.

I've tried on the UFRaw discussion forums with no reply, so I thought I'd try here too.

Both apps are installed in their default locations, default paths for libs etc.

Tim Jedlicka
2007-01-06 22:38:50 UTC (over 17 years ago)

Gimp 2.3.13 & UFRaw 0.10

On 1/6/07, Stuart Grimshaw wrote:

Has anyone managed to install the above 2 things such that Gimp will open RAW photos?

Both apps are installed in their default locations, default paths for libs etc.

I have gimp 2.3.13 and Ufraw 0.10 - they both work fine for me. I suspect your problem may be installing the dev. version in the "default" location. If you have Gimp2.2 also installed this could cause problems. I'd suggest following the recommendation at:

http://gimp.org/release-notes/gimp-2.3.html

You install the new version into a separate prefix, say /opt/gimp-2.3 by passing --prefix=/opt/gimp-2.3 to the configure script.

I then set the following prior to compiling ufraw: export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/opt/gimp-2.3/lib/pkgconfig/:/opt/gimp-2.3 /lib/pkgconfig/