RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Setting more then 4 pick points

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Setting more then 4 pick points Christopher Burkhart 29 Nov 23:51
  Setting more then 4 pick points Sven Neumann 30 Nov 20:06
Setting more then 4 pick points Saul Goode 30 Nov 19:01
Christopher Burkhart
2006-11-29 23:51:00 UTC (over 17 years ago)

I just started using GIMP in the last few weeks and so far I am loving it. I have one quick question concerning image manipulation. Is there any way to set more then four pick points when doing prespective? Or is there a 'strech' tool, or something along those lines?

Chris Burkhart

Saul Goode
2006-11-30 19:01:49 UTC (over 17 years ago)

Christopher Burkhart wrote:

I just started using GIMP in the last few weeks and so far I am loving it. I have one quick question concerning image manipulation. Is there any way to set more then four pick points when doing prespective? Or is there a 'strech' tool, or something along those lines?

There is no tool that performs that operation generic (I imagine that such a tool would be welcomed if someone were to provide it). The closest thing available is the Curve Bend filter which can only operate in one direction at a time (what you are asking for would require warping in both the X and the Y directions). --------
"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit." -- Harry S. Truman

Sven Neumann
2006-11-30 20:06:13 UTC (over 17 years ago)

Hi,

On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 16:51 -0600, Christopher Burkhart wrote:

Did you try the IWarp plug-in yet? It's in Filters->Distors, iirc.

Sven