RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

dilate/erode batch

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

dilate/erode batch toovey@gmail.com 22 Nov 16:28
  dilate/erode batch Sven Neumann 22 Nov 18:29
   dilate/erode batch toovey@gmail.com 22 Nov 18:41
    dilate/erode batch Sven Neumann 23 Nov 07:43
toovey@gmail.com
2006-11-22 16:28:52 UTC (over 17 years ago)

dilate/erode batch

Hello list,

I am trying to dilate / erode from a batch script. I am receiving execurtion errors. The following where its failing:

(plug-in-erode 1 ; non-interactive img ; image name drawable ; drawable )

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks, Brian

Sven Neumann
2006-11-22 18:29:28 UTC (over 17 years ago)

dilate/erode batch

Hi,

On Wed, 2006-11-22 at 10:28 -0500, toovey@gmail.com wrote:

I am trying to dilate / erode from a batch script. I am receiving execurtion errors. The following where its failing:

You need to pass all parameters to the plug-in-erode function. Have a look at the Procedure Browser in the Xtns menu to find out what parameters are required.

Sven

toovey@gmail.com
2006-11-22 18:41:29 UTC (over 17 years ago)

dilate/erode batch

Sven,

Thanks for your reply. Is there anyway to determine what the default values are and simply pass those? Also under the paramater IMAGE it says "(not used)" - can you explain this and is it still necessary to pass a parameter here?

Thanks,
Brian

On 11/22/06, Sven Neumann wrote:

Hi,

On Wed, 2006-11-22 at 10:28 -0500, toovey@gmail.com wrote:

You need to pass all parameters to the plug-in-erode function. Have a look at the Procedure Browser in the Xtns menu to find out what parameters are required.

Sven

Sven Neumann
2006-11-23 07:43:42 UTC (over 17 years ago)

dilate/erode batch

Hi,

On Wed, 2006-11-22 at 12:41 -0500, toovey@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks for your reply. Is there anyway to determine what the default values are and simply pass those? Also under the paramater IMAGE it says "(not used)" - can you explain this and is it still necessary to pass a parameter here?

You need to pass all parameters, whether they are used or not. And there's no simple way of determining the default values except for looking at the plug-in's source code.

At some point this is supposed to change and the PDB should get named parameters with default values. We have already done quite a bit of changes to the GIMP core that go into this direction.

Sven