RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

after DECOMPOSE to CMYK then what

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

after DECOMPOSE to CMYK then what rob 07 Nov 04:47
  after DECOMPOSE to CMYK then what Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris 07 Nov 17:42
rob
2006-11-07 04:47:37 UTC (over 17 years ago)

I got as far as IMAGE MODE DECOMPOSE and that produces the desired black and white
images in greyscale 4 layers and if I do a page up or down I get black,yellow_k,magenta_k,cyan_k
on the image box at the bottom of the image BUT
then what?
I seem to be missing the one magic step that breaks these 4 layers in seperate images.
What action do I need to make the 4 seperated images to save out to the hard disk?

Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris
2006-11-07 17:42:50 UTC (over 17 years ago)

On Tuesday 07 November 2006 01:47 am, rob wrote:

I got as far as IMAGE MODE DECOMPOSE and that produces the desired black and white
images in greyscale 4 layers and if I do a page up or down I get black,yellow_k,magenta_k,cyan_k
on the image box at the bottom of the image BUT
then what?
I seem to be missing the one magic step that breaks these 4 layers in seperate images.
What action do I need to make the 4 seperated images to save out to the hard disk?

On the decompose filter dialog, there is a "decompose to layers" check box that show out selected by default. Just unselect it -to have it separated in varous images instead of layers.

js ->