RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Issue with the Flame Plugin

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Issue with Flame Plugin Ian 06 Nov 04:15
Issue with the Flame Plugin Ian 11 Nov 18:49
  Issue with the Flame Plugin Chris Mohler 11 Nov 19:47
Ian
2006-11-06 04:15:27 UTC (over 17 years ago)

Issue with Flame Plugin

Hi there,
Im trying to do up a yearbook design. Its on a RGB template, I think about 10 inches by 15 inches, @300DPI. For some reason the flame plugin option in the menu is grayed out and when I use it it will render, but nothing will be displayed. I have tried everything I can think of to get the rendered flame to show, but it refuses to do it. I tested this plugin on a default image and it works great. Any ideas whats wrong? ~Ian

Ian
2006-11-11 18:49:43 UTC (over 17 years ago)

Hi there,
Perhaps my original message didn't get into the mailing list, so Ill try it again.
Thanks everyone!

Im trying to do up a yearbook design. Its on a RGB template, I think about 10 inches by 15 inches, @300DPI. For some reason the flame plugin option in the menu is grayed out and when I use it it will render, but nothing will be displayed. I have tried everything I can think of to get the rendered flame to show, but it refuses to do it. I tested this plugin on a default image and it works great. Any ideas whats wrong? ~Ian

Chris Mohler
2006-11-11 19:47:17 UTC (over 17 years ago)

I created a 10 x 15 RGB image (300 DPI), and the flame plugin works.

Are you on a hidden layer or something in your template? Can you make a new file (same size as the template) and run the plugin?

What version of GIMP are you using?

Chris