RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

GIMP Batch Mode: nothing happens!

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

GIMP Batch Mode: nothing happens! Gregory Yetman 01 Aug 15:20
Gregory Yetman
2006-08-01 15:20:41 UTC (almost 18 years ago)

GIMP Batch Mode: nothing happens!

Hi,

I'm trying to use the batch mode to process a large set of TIFF files. I've modified the script at:

http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/Basic_Batch/

to convert the images from RGB to indexed (modified script below). However, when I try and run it nothing happens. I included the GIMP install in my path (running on Windows XP) and used the command:

gimp-2.2.exe -i -b '(convert-rgb-indexed "*.tif")' '(gimp-quit 0)'

The processor spikes momentarily and the process (gimp-2.2.exe) shows up in the list of processes, but nothing actually happens. I'm not getting any error messages, and the files are not being changed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Greg

Code:

(define (convert-rgb-indexed pattern) (let* ((filelist (cadr (file-glob pattern 1)))) (while filelist
(let* ((filename (car filelist)) (image (car (gimp-file-load RUN-NONINTERACTIVE filename filename))) (drawable (car (gimp-image-get-active-layer image)))) (gimp-image-convert-indexed RUN-NONINTERACTIVE image 0 0 255 0 0 "") (set! drawable (car (gimp-image-get-active-layer image))) (gimp-file-save RUN-NONINTERACTIVE image drawable filename filename) (gimp-image-delete image)) (set! filelist (cdr filelist)))))