RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Giant Art Tutorials Link List

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Giant Art Tutorials Link List Jürgen Hubert 01 Aug 14:44
  Giant Art Tutorials Link List Carol Spears 01 Aug 21:47
Jürgen Hubert
2006-08-01 14:44:00 UTC (almost 18 years ago)

In the last few weeks, I've collected a huge number of online art tutorial links. And now I've finally found a wiki where I could dump all those links - a gaming wiki, of all things.

The tutorials are mostly biased to the tools I am using - a Wacom tablet and GIMP - but also cover other subjects, and I think there will be something of interest to most people interested in digital art. So if you want to see all those tutorials, go to this page and view the appropriate sub-pages:

http://wiki.rpg.net/index.php/RESOURCES:_Art

And if you know of any new tutorials - especially ones covering topics not found on the lists - please, by all means, add them to it.

- Jürgen Hubert

Carol Spears
2006-08-01 21:47:53 UTC (almost 18 years ago)

On Tue, Aug 01, 2006 at 02:44:00PM +0200, "J?rgen Hubert" wrote:

In the last few weeks, I've collected a huge number of online art tutorial links. And now I've finally found a wiki where I could dump all those links - a gaming wiki, of all things.

The tutorials are mostly biased to the tools I am using - a Wacom tablet and GIMP - but also cover other subjects, and I think there will be something of interest to most people interested in digital art. So if you want to see all those tutorials, go to this page and view the appropriate sub-pages:

http://wiki.rpg.net/index.php/RESOURCES:_Art

And if you know of any new tutorials - especially ones covering topics not found on the lists - please, by all means, add them to it.

i am curious the reason you did not consider GIMPs wiki?

carol