RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

install plug-in "separate" - help needed

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

install plug-in "separate" - help needed Søren Christensen 21 Jul 17:29
  install plug-in "separate" - help needed Søren Christensen 24 Jul 16:57
  install plug-in "separate" - help needed Sven Neumann 08 Aug 12:22
Søren Christensen
2006-07-21 17:29:48 UTC (almost 18 years ago)

Hi,

a search in the archives didn't help, so I try here.

I'm trying to install the separate-plugin from: http://www.blackfiveservices.co.uk/separate.shtml

I've downloaded the package for Gimp 2.0 for Linux, unpacked, tried both a local and a global install, but it does not show up, neither in the image-menu nor in the plug-in browser.

Could anybody give me a clue to solve this.

I've checked the preferences for plug-in folders, and that seems correct.

Thanks in advance
severino

Søren Christensen
2006-07-24 16:57:49 UTC (almost 18 years ago)

A few days ago I sent this, nobody replied, but I still need this colorseparation-feature. I can't get it working, can anyone help?

On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 05:29:48PM +0200, Søren Christensen wrote:

Hi,

a search in the archives didn't help, so I try here.

I'm trying to install the separate-plugin from: http://www.blackfiveservices.co.uk/separate.shtml

I've downloaded the package for Gimp 2.0 for Linux, unpacked, tried both a local and a global install, but it does not show up, neither in the image-menu nor in the plug-in browser.

My computer is running Debian, Etch, I have the library liblcms1 v. 1.15-1 installed, which I think should meet the following requirement: "The RGB -> CMYK conversion is performed with the truly excellent littlecms library, so you'll need that installed."

I would like a clue to solve this.

Best regards severino

Sven Neumann
2006-08-08 12:22:54 UTC (almost 18 years ago)

Hi,

On Fri, 2006-07-21 at 17:29 +0200, Søren Christensen wrote:

Is the plug-in binary installed in one of the plug-in search folders? Can you run the plug-in binary from the command-line? Is there any output if you run gimp from the command-line?

Sven