RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Python-fu

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Python-fu Ben Conley 26 Jun 03:16
  Python-fu Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris 26 Jun 16:00
   Python-fu Michael Schumacher 26 Jun 16:32
Ben Conley
2006-06-26 03:16:12 UTC (almost 18 years ago)

Python-fu

I am trying to install the 'Inpaint' Python-Fu on GIMP 2.2.11 on Win32, but can't seem to do it. I have Python (the newest version; just downloaded it last week). Does anyone know how to get this to work?

Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris
2006-06-26 16:00:32 UTC (almost 18 years ago)

Python-fu

On Sunday 25 June 2006 10:16 pm, Ben Conley wrote:

I am trying to install the 'Inpaint' Python-Fu on GIMP 2.2.11 on Win32, but can't seem to do it. I have Python (the newest version; just downloaded it last week). Does anyone know how to get this to work?

You won't.
Python Fu doe snot work on windows with gimp 2.2

Just the development branch of the gimp has support for Python-fu under windows.

You can download and install gimp 2.3.9, pygtk, python-pango bindings, and then it should work.

JS
->

Michael Schumacher
2006-06-26 16:32:22 UTC (almost 18 years ago)

Python-fu

Von: "Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris"

You can download and install gimp 2.3.9, pygtk, python-pango bindings, and then it should work.

I want to add the you do not have to uninstall 2.2 in order to try GIMP 2.3 - actually it is recommended to keep 2.2 installed and use it for production work.

HTH, Michael