RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

How to avoid the "Icon details" dialog in file-ico-save?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

How to avoid the "Icon details" dialog in file-ico-save? Klaus Schmidinger 22 Jun 11:16
  How to avoid the "Icon details" dialog in file-ico-save? Sven Neumann 22 Jun 20:25
Klaus Schmidinger
2006-06-22 11:16:01 UTC (almost 18 years ago)

I want to create a Windows icon file that contains an image in several different resolutions. To do this, I use the following script:

---------------------- cut -------------------------------------- gimp -i -b - < dialog before saving the icon file. Since I want this to run completely in batch mode, what can I do to avoid this dialog from being shown?

Klaus Schmidinger

Sven Neumann
2006-06-22 20:25:46 UTC (almost 18 years ago)

Hi,

On Thu, 2006-06-22 at 11:16 +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

Despite the '1' in the call to 'file-ico-save', GIMP shows me the "Icon details" dialog before saving the icon file. Since I want this to run completely in batch mode, what can I do to avoid this dialog from being shown?

File a bug-report asking to fix the plug-in which does obviously not respect the interactive parameter correctly. Better yet, fix it yourself and attach a patch to the bug-report you are going to file.

Sven