RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Mac-Gimp

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Mac-Gimp Bruce Arkwright Jr. 25 Feb 16:46
  Mac-Gimp Robert Citek 25 Feb 17:34
  Mac-Gimp Axel Wernicke 26 Feb 12:41
Bruce Arkwright Jr.
2006-02-25 16:46:03 UTC (about 18 years ago)

Mac-Gimp

Hello again, I back and having the same old problem with Gimp-2.2.10-svg.dmg running on OS 10.4.5. It seams every-time Apple upgrades the OS, Gimp quits working. Is anyone else having the same problem?

And I was curious if there is a GIMPwin-users forum, why there is a ton of W$ users on this forum, thus a ton of emails I can not help on or info to use. Should not W$ problems be posted there? As such I wish there was a Mac/Gimp forum.

Robert Citek
2006-02-25 17:34:34 UTC (about 18 years ago)

Mac-Gimp

Hello Bruce,

On Feb 25, 2006, at 9:46 AM, Bruce Arkwright Jr. wrote:

Hello again, I back and having the same old problem with Gimp-2.2.10-svg.dmg running on OS 10.4.5. It seams every-time Apple upgrades the OS, Gimp quits working. Is anyone else having the same problem?

I'm running Gimpshop[1] (01/31/06 based on Gimp 2.2.10) on OS X 10.4.5 and it seems to run just fine. Of course, I have nothing to compare it to since I just started using Gimp/Gimpshop.

[1] http://plasticbugs.com/index.php?p=241

Regards, - Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource software. Distribute FLOSS for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent

Axel Wernicke
2006-02-26 12:41:38 UTC (about 18 years ago)

Mac-Gimp

Am 25.02.2006 um 16:46 schrieb Bruce Arkwright Jr.:

Hmm, how about describing the problem? How about you tell us where you got that gimp from? May be you should look for a Mac specific forum at the place you got the app from (which does not mean you couldn't find help for GIMP here also!).

And I was curious if there is a GIMPwin-users forum, why there is a ton of W$ users on this forum, thus a ton of emails I can not help on or info to use. Should not W$ problems be posted there? As such I wish there was a Mac/Gimp forum.

Well, you've got the choice. Start a Mac forum, use one of the existing platforms to establish some Mac specific talk or just join the community at
gimp-app.sf.net.

Oh, and yes - 2.2.10-svg runs for me at 10.4.5

greetings, lexA