RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Question about the exif browser

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Question about the exif browser Tom Williams 30 Jul 05:49
  Question about the exif browser falolaf 30 Jul 08:34
   Question about the exif browser Tom Williams 30 Jul 17:31
Tom Williams
2005-07-30 05:49:33 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

Hi! I'm running Gimp 2.2.8 on Linux and I just noticed the EXIF browser doesn't seem to be working. I've got an image that is known to have EXIF data yet the EXIF browser reports there is none attached.

Does the EXIF browser work for anyone else?

Peace...

Tom

falolaf
2005-07-30 08:34:54 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

I have EXIF browser working with the same Gimp version as you are on MandrivaLinux 2005LE.

/Anders

Tom Williams wrote:

Hi! I'm running Gimp 2.2.8 on Linux and I just noticed the EXIF browser doesn't seem to be working. I've got an image that is known to have EXIF data yet the EXIF browser reports there is none attached.

Peace...

Tom

Tom Williams
2005-07-30 17:31:31 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

Ok, I'll try re-building to see if that fixes it.

Thanks!

Peace...

Tom

falolaf wrote:

I have EXIF browser working with the same Gimp version as you are on MandrivaLinux 2005LE.

/Anders

Tom Williams wrote:

Peace...

Tom